Price increase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer made me pay the new higher price, picked it up Saturday. But seeing as I got it for Msrp and a good deal on my trade I did not argue to much. The other three orders paid 3-5k over.

flea_sly

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have seen in several places where guys are talking about big price increases for 2018 model year. Are they basing this off of the G1 2010---2011 pricing? Was there a big jump from the 2010-2011 model or they are assuming this will happen?

The reason I'm inquiring is due to the fact I will be purchasing a 2018.

taoseno

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know who the regional sales rep is in NM? Having a hard time getting from dealer and Ford CS will not give to me......

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer and regional rep looked into it and said my retail order is locked in at prior price it shows on my order and even when I dropped carbon fiber per their request I still retain the lower msrp pricing. We'll see if that actually happens but they said something about a ford policy on price protection or something kind that's
Well, my trucks in production currently and windows sticker is available which reads the $635 higher MSRP price than what it should be based on the MSRP when I ordered. We'll see in another 1.5 weeks or so if my dealer wants to do the right thing and honor the MSRP based on when I ordered despite dropping CF per THEIR request.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My price was increased by $535. Dealer would not budge on new price. So just this week got a check from dealer referring to Ford Price Adjustment., not sure what gives.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen in several places where guys are talking about big price increases for 2018 model year. Are they basing this off of the G1 2010---2011 pricing? Was there a big jump from the 2010-2011 model or they are assuming this will happen?

The reason I'm inquiring is due to the fact I will be purchasing a 2018.

I would wager a $2K $3K bump in base prices, at a minimum. Also, my dealer, who has never charged over MSRP through the entire history of Raptors (Gen 1 and 2), has informed me, and another forum member, at same said dealership, that they will be charing $5,000 over list on the 2018's. I offered to put a deposit down on an '18, and still take delivery of my '17, if they would sell me the 2018 for MSRP. They said no dice. Point is, they're not blowing smoke. All in all, I expect, in my area, Raptor prices for 2018 will be increasing by a minimum of $7,000 over this year's already-sold-out stock.

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would wager a $2K $3K bump in base prices, at a minimum. Also, my dealer, who has never charged over MSRP through the entire history of Raptors (Gen 1 and 2), has informed me, and another forum member, at same said dealership, that they will be charing $5,000 over list on the 2018's. I offered to put a deposit down on an '18, and still take delivery of my '17, if they would sell me the 2018 for MSRP. They said no dice. Point is, they're not blowing smoke. All in all, I expect, in my area, Raptor prices for 2018 will be increasing by a minimum of $7,000 over this year's already-sold-out stock.

Sounds like you need a new dealer.

flea_sly

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I agree that the 18' will have a bump up in price. I'm worried about that ugly 18' rear tailgate pictures I have seen on the regular F150. I hope those don't carry over to the Raptor....