Peoria Ford(AZ) is selling 17’s at msrp maybe even lower

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The salesmen’s name is Cody. Nice guy. They wouldn’t budge a few months ago, but he said they are willing to do msrp. I’m sure they can go a couple grand under. I understand 17 at msrp is not a deal for many, but it’s fairly close to Ca.

Get Some

Reaction score
Peoria is a rip off... the reason they have 17s on the lot because they were asking 15-20k over msrp.. they wanted to upcharge for nitrogen in the tires!!! They also put adds for msrp and when you call it’s not the case... my advice stay away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have a total sleazeball reputation on the industry. In an industry built on ****** tactics, that's really something

image98

Reaction score
Peoria

Peoria is a rip off... the reason they have 17s on the lot because they were asking 15-20k over msrp.. they wanted to upcharge for nitrogen in the tires!!! They also put adds for msrp and when you call it’s not the case... my advice stay away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a very similar experience with them when negotiation for a possible purchase back in July on a 2017. Found a better deal in California.

Last edited:

Poodles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Peoria Ford and 100% go ****** themselves. I dealt with them for weeks on an order and passed around like a joint in high school. When I was finally important enough to place my order there was a $10k non-refundable deposit.

The deposit not an issue, but right before I made the transfer for my deal at sticker, I was told the $10k wire was for the dealer-mark up we had "previously agreed to".

I was going to send them a bag of *****, but thought they might enjoy it too much.

Reaction score
The salesmen’s name is Cody. Nice guy. They wouldn’t budge a few months ago, but he said they are willing to do msrp. I’m sure they can go a couple grand under. I understand 17 at msrp is not a deal for many, but it’s fairly close to Ca.
Don't bother. They will bait and switch.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Go to Sanderson... Peoria Ford sucks compared to Sanderson. Good for them for being greedy and unable to sell their 2017's that they once wanted way over MSRP for. Karma... hope they don't sell.