Votes: 133 25.9%
  • 50-59

Votes: 69 13.4%
  • 60-69

Votes: 39 7.6%
  • 70+

Votes: 9 1.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DMV just revoked my license from lack of use, and for being stupid enough to wait 7 months for a silly ass truck...

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be fair, how are 25 and under people able to afford this truck or other premium edition vehicles on their own?

Either they hit it big on a startup early ala Gates or Dell and can just buy these cash outright (good for them) or a relative buys it for them?

Otherwise, to get approved for financing they would need some years of credit built up along with a decent job to cover payments without starving.

I'm just amazed at how young some of the owners are.

David

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
To be fair, how are 25 and under people able to afford this truck or other premium edition vehicles on their own?

Either they hit it big on a startup early ala Gates or Dell and can just buy these cash outright (good for them) or a relative buys it for them?

Otherwise, to get approved for financing they would need some years of credit built up along with a decent job to cover payments without starving.

I'm just amazed at how young some of the owners are.

David

Well David... I'm 26 I started a business straight out of high school when I was 18 luckily I have grown and own 4 now going on 5 this fall.. no mommy and no lottery just hard work and motivation. Not all of us millennials want hand outs. And I'm financing not paying cash I need the tax shelter since I'm running out of them. Glad I could impress you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well David... I'm 26 I started a business straight out of high school when I was 18 luckily I have grown and own 4 now going on 5 this fall.. no mommy and no lottery just hard work and motivation. Not all of us millennials want hand outs. And I'm financing not paying cash I need the tax shelter since I'm running out of them. Glad I could impress you.

Indeed good for you. You are certainly doing better than I was at 26. You fit my first condition about starting a business early on.

Last edited:

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Indeed good for you. You are certainly doing better than I was at 26. You fit my first condition about starting a business early on.

Yes sirrrr I love business! Now don't get me wrong I'm sure someone's mommy bought one in here just not mine haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter