Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FINALLY MOVING!!!

Per Ford performance just now update today. Truck is in transit and has moved to Flatpoint. First step along the way. Long way to Texas. ETA to dealer 18th-22nd. Woohoo! Hope it actually mean something.

Edit: Maybe they said Flat Rock? so surprised to have a change I should have taken notes.

Last edited:

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck is in "Origin Received" status as well since the 29th. FP basically said that it means the shipping company has been given the order to pick up the truck for shipment. Now the amount of time it takes for the shipper to actually pick up once origin is received I have no idea.

Origin Received doesn't necessarily mean movement towards you.

My truck has shown up on several updates with Origin Received. This is through my vehicle visibility source here at the dealership.

In fact my truck showed up 12/17 as Released. Our first order which was built Oct 14 also showed up Released on 12/17. The first order truck eventually shipped and I delivered it last night. My truck is still sitting in at Ramp 59 with the same released status.

So todays status of my truck through vehicle visibility still shows released sitting at ramp 59 awaiting shipment. Just like it has since 12/17

Tuesday I got frustrated to the point I contacted our Ford Regional Manager to see if he could help. I asked him and our Ford rep the same day to figure out how I could make arrangements to go pick it up myself at the plant.

Yesterday I was told the truck wasn't done on the 12/17 but it is ready now. So I'm assuming as the trucks are going through fixes they get released from each one.

I was also told there was no way I could go pick the truck up myself. I don't think they really made any effort to try and make that happen though.

My rep told me this morning "it is at the rail head now awaiting shipment".

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Origin Received doesn't necessarily mean movement towards you.

My truck has shown up on several updates with Origin Received. This is through my vehicle visibility source here at the dealership.

In fact my truck showed up 12/17 as Released. Our first order which was built Oct 14 also showed up Released on 12/17. The first order truck eventually shipped and I delivered it last night. My truck is still sitting in at Ramp 59 with the same released status.

So todays status of my truck through vehicle visibility still shows released sitting at ramp 59 awaiting shipment. Just like it has since 12/17

Tuesday I got frustrated to the point I contacted our Ford Regional Manager to see if he could help. I asked him and our Ford rep the same day to figure out how I could make arrangements to go pick it up myself at the plant.

Yesterday I was told the truck wasn't done on the 12/17 but it is ready now. So I'm assuming as the trucks are going through fixes they get released from each one.

I was also told there was no way I could go pick the truck up myself. I don't think they really made any effort to try and make that happen though.

My rep told me this morning "it is at the rail head now awaiting shipment".

I called FP again today to see if there was any status change and there is not. He said it was still showing "Origin Received". I asked for further explanation of what that meant and he basically said it's still at Ramp 59, but sitting on a trailer waiting for the shipping company to pick it up. I took it with a grain of salt because I can't imagine it's been sitting on an actual trailer since the 29th just waiting for a truck to hook up and go.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The first truck of ours showed released, then shipped convoy, then rail, then it shipped convoy to us. So I also highly doubt your truck has been sitting on a trailer waiting since the 29th

italianhound303

Reaction score
So I had enough today with my salesman after he promised me an update on my truck once his morning meeting was over. I heard nothing from him for 3 hours and finally I picked up the phone and called the dealership. I spoke with the General Manager who apologized a million times and sent me my own copy of the dealer visibility worksheet everyone else got. He said they had 4 allocations and the first two (mine and another military) guy's truck are waiting on transportation. His 3 and 4 allocation arrived on Monday and the owners are happily driving them somewhere. The other military guy had less patience than I did and rung the chain all the way up Ford corporate. I guess Ford told him his truck will arrive next weekend 14 or 15 Jan but his visibility worksheet looks the same as mine. Awaiting Transportation... So new smoke was blown up my bum bum, the GM said mine should arrive with his so next weekend I will be back on this thread ranting.

Attachments

• IMG_2301.jpg
    IMG_2301.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 70

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We've got allocation for 4 here at the store I work at. 2 of those are built, my truck still stuck at Ramp 59 and the other truck I delivered to the customer last night. Our last 2 allocations have not been scheduled yet. Both are delayed for the wheels and CF.

Our other store also got allocation for 4 units. NONE of their trucks are scheduled and none of them have CF or BL wheels.

FWIW my truck showed released status 12/17 but turned out it apparently wasn't the final release. Our first Raptor showed up released on the 17th just like my truck did and it shipped out and then got here Wednesday night. I contacted my Ford rep who told be it is released now and "at the rail head". Which apparently still the mysterious Ramp 59

JDog

Reaction score
My 10.23 build now is in transit and eta of 1.20 to Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had an ETA of 1/25, but that train got here yesterday. ETA moves up to 1/12. Assuming yours is on same train of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk