Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums > Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.


Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]

Oct build movement?


This is a discussion on Oct build movement? within the Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2] forums, part of the GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums category!
Originally Posted by HUFN8OR Built 10/23 Avalanche SCREW with almost everything but no CF, no Bedliner, no Graphics Still see ...


User Tag List

Like Tree575Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2016, 03:09 PM   #21 (permalink)
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 47
Posts: 60
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by HUFN8OR View Post
Built 10/23
Avalanche SCREW with almost everything but no CF, no Bedliner, no Graphics
Still see Window Sticker
Still green on ETIS
On Ramp 59 since build
Dealer said it was "Released" on 12/8, whatever that means
No news from FB gals...ever
UPDATE:

For what it's worth, my dealer just texted me a screen shot from their systems showing me my Order Number and VIN is now IN TRANSIT!

Build date was 10/23 and it's been in limbo at Ramp 59 ever since.

The image was from their "Ford Order Fulfillment Vehicle Visibility" screen and shows the Primary Status as "In Transit" and the Secondary Status as "Arrived at Junction Point (Norfolk Southern Corp)" in Salem, IL.

That's a 469 mile journey in the right direction (Houston)! We'll see how it continues to progress but it looks like this is the first/one of the first confirmed October builds on the move I've heard about.




HUFN8OR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 03:14 PM   #22 (permalink)
 
Mcdonaho's Avatar
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Richmond, TX
Age: 32
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Mine was built 10/23 as well and I'm in Houston hope mine hops on your convoy!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gen2Raptor likes this.


__________________
Roush CAI, Passport Max Radar, Pop Lock Tailgate, Bakflip F1 Bed Cover, Custom SVT Raptor Mud Flaps, EZ Down tailgate, Duha underseat storage, Tinted Front Windows, Toolbox, Nav TV Kit,
Mcdonaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 03:47 PM   #23 (permalink)
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 27
Posts: 365
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Default
Originally Posted by HUFN8OR View Post
UPDATE:

For what it's worth, my dealer just texted me a screen shot from their systems showing me my Order Number and VIN is now IN TRANSIT!

Build date was 10/23 and it's been in limbo at Ramp 59 ever since.

The image was from their "Ford Order Fulfillment Vehicle Visibility" screen and shows the Primary Status as "In Transit" and the Secondary Status as "Arrived at Junction Point (Norfolk Southern Corp)" in Salem, IL.

That's a 469 mile journey in the right direction (Houston)! We'll see how it continues to progress but it looks like this is the first/one of the first confirmed October builds on the move I've heard about.
Best news I've read all day, keep us updated

Here's an example of what movement actually looks like with the tracker

trwtrw likes this.
BajaFred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 03:55 PM   #24 (permalink)
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Age: 47
Posts: 60
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by Mcdonaho View Post
Mine was built 10/23 as well and I'm in Houston hope mine hops on your convoy!
Doing a little research on Norfolk Southern, it looks like the Salem, IL rail yard is the end of the southern line for NS. It'll be transferred at that location to another rail carrier or convoy I suppose.

What's odd (but this whole F-ed up process has been odd) is that the Window Sticker has shown "CONVOY" since day one and still does, but Norfolk is a rail company.
HUFN8OR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:24 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member

 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 43
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Exclamation
Ordered Aug. 8
Built Oct 23
Currently ramp59
was originaly told mid November then early December. Just got the call from dealer, mid January!
Gen2Raptor likes this.
boomtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 05:17 PM   #26 (permalink)
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 82
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by boomtruck View Post
Ordered Aug. 8
Built Oct 23
Currently ramp59
was originaly told mid November then early December. Just got the call from dealer, mid January!
With all due respect, your dealer probably doesn't know shit about the ETA, he may be right, but most likely operating with limited info like all of us. Did you ask how he arrived at that conclusion?
Mcdonaho and Gen2Raptor like this.
Erock4129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 05:46 PM   #27 (permalink)
 
2014RubyRed's Avatar
FRF Addict

 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Galesburg, IL
Age: 49
Posts: 8,647
Mentioned: 529 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by HUFN8OR View Post
Doing a little research on Norfolk Southern, it looks like the Salem, IL rail yard is the end of the southern line for NS. It'll be transferred at that location to another rail carrier or convoy I suppose.

What's odd (but this whole F-ed up process has been odd) is that the Window Sticker has shown "CONVOY" since day one and still does, but Norfolk is a rail company.
Norfolk is just the origin shipper. They may contract either: 1) another rail company to take it on to the destination city; or 2) contract a motor freight carrier to deliver it to the destination city.

It's all about who can get it delivered cheaper, and these huge rail companies have the edge - with rail and motor freight.


__________________
2014 Moab Pre-Run / 2015 Texas Raptor Run / 2015 Colorado Raptor Run / 2016 GLRE SnoBall
2014RubyRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 06:01 PM   #28 (permalink)
 
hosseface's Avatar
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Work
Posts: 959
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by Erock4129 View Post
With all due respect, your dealer probably doesn't know shit about the ETA, he may be right, but most likely operating with limited info like all of us. Did you ask how he arrived at that conclusion?
this.


__________________
2012 Oxford White Supercrew Special Edition
Loaded|Mid Perch|2014 Special Edition Beadlock Wheels|35" Nitto Trail Grappler Tires|40" Rigid LED Upper Grille Kit|20" Rigid LED Lower Grille Kit|Viair On-board Air Compressor w/ Grover Emergency Air Horn|Weathertech Mats|Custom Red Accent Vinyl
hosseface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 06:13 PM   #29 (permalink)
 
muddawg's Avatar
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Age: 53
Posts: 170
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Good news HuF _ Seeing Oct builds ship is encouraging.
Gen2Raptor likes this.
muddawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 06:13 PM   #30 (permalink)
Junior Member

 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Iowa
Posts: 25
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by BajaFred View Post
Best news I've read all day, keep us updated

Here's an example of what movement actually looks like with the tracker

Just wondering how can i find out that info as well? What site did you use to get it?
RaptorLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Reported Raptor Movement StrikerHawk Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2] 74 12-07-2016 09:06 PM
Raptor Build Pics, Lets see everyones build 702_Rider Ford SVT Raptor General Discussions [GEN 1] 6 04-13-2015 06:21 PM
The I Promised I Wouldn't Build It, Build Thread Raptizzle Ford Raptor Build-Up Forum 79 04-08-2014 04:34 PM
Will's build Hurtin_Albertan Ford Raptor Build-Up Forum 3 02-09-2014 06:59 PM
flare movement? FreightTerrain Ford Raptor Exterior Modifications Forum [GEN 1] 6 02-10-2013 02:48 PM



GM Truck Forum
Chevy Tahoe Forum
Dodge Ram Forum
Chevy Cobalt Forum
Chevy Tahoe Forum
FJ Cruiser Forum
Ford Truck Forum
88-98 GM Truck Forum
73-87 Gm Truck Forum
Ford Expedition Forum
Chevy Equinox Forum
Chevy Cruze Forum
Jeep Liberty Forum
Jeep Forum
Dodge Ram SRT10 Forum
Chrysler 200 Forum
Scion xD Forum
Scion xB Forum
Dodge Challenger Forum
SRT Forum
Nissan Titan Forum
Buick Enclave Forum
Land Rover Forum
Scion FR-S Forum
TRD Forum
Central US Mopars
Southeast Mopars
Cadillac CTS Forum
Oklahoma Dodge Ram Club
Softball Forum