Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums > Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.


Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]

New Mass Raptor Owner...any dealers out of state with no markups?


This is a discussion on New Mass Raptor Owner...any dealers out of state with no markups? within the Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2] forums, part of the GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums category!
...


User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2017, 09:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member

 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Age: 32
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Default New Mass Raptor Owner...any dealers out of state with no markups?
Hey Guys,

New to the forum, ready to put my order in on a 2018 802A Raptor Super Crew..question I have for you is have any of you had any luck locating a dealer that wonít do a ďMarket AdjustmetĒ aka markup on these trucks? Local dealer said 2K is the best they can do however we all know thatís BS.

Like anybody else on this forum Iím looking for a fair deal on this truck, I have A plan and military discounts (I know these donít apply to ford performance vechicles) so I have accepted the best case scenario is that I am going to pay full MSRP.

Anyone willing to point me in the right direction to a good dealer that can help me out? Ive been good to go for months now and am just looking for a fair price!

Thank you in advance!




Ecwoods101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 09:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Age: 40
Posts: 509
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Raptor Finder. Search this forum and you will find it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MJslasherADMIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 10:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 562
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by Ecwoods101 View Post
Hey Guys,

New to the forum, ready to put my order in on a 2018 802A Raptor Super Crew..question I have for you is have any of you had any luck locating a dealer that wonít do a ďMarket AdjustmetĒ aka markup on these trucks? Local dealer said 2K is the best they can do however we all know thatís BS.

Like anybody else on this forum Iím looking for a fair deal on this truck, I have A plan and military discounts (I know these donít apply to ford performance vechicles) so I have accepted the best case scenario is that I am going to pay full MSRP.

Anyone willing to point me in the right direction to a good dealer that can help me out? Ive been good to go for months now and am just looking for a fair price!

Thank you in advance!
Let your local dealer know you are serious and start negotiating. Like any other vehicle on the lot, the first price is just a starting point. Other forum members reported getting dealers to drop $5k and $10k ADMs by negotiating with them.
jaz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 12:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
Junior Member

 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
What part of mass? I found 2 dealers here in CT that wanted msrp just didn't have the truck I wanted to I went out of state.
Neens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member

 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Age: 32
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Default
Originally Posted by Neens View Post
What part of mass? I found 2 dealers here in CT that wanted msrp just didn't have the truck I wanted to I went out of state.
I live in Mashpee on the Cape

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Thank You!
Ecwoods101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 607
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Call Imperial Ford in Mendon, MA. They sell at MSRP and I bought my 17 from them.
xxaarraa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Age: 28
Posts: 78
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Might be a little far... I bought mine at Tasca in Cranston, Rhode Island. No markup and built the truck there.


__________________
2011 SCREW GEN1 Tuxedo Black

2017 SCAB GEN2 Magnetic
raptorwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Age: 46
Posts: 116
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Call Mike at Lebanon Ford in New Hampshire. I purchased my '18 for $2k under sticker, and they just recently sold their '17 for $2300 under sticker. If they have an allocation, I am confident they will let you have it for at least $2k under. I realize it's a few hours away, but maybe it's worth the drive for that kind of savings? I drove 3 hours there myself.


__________________
'18 Black Screw "Christine" - 802A, carbon fiber, black beads, husky contour mats, line-x, raptor lights fogs, pedal commander, antennaX 13", rappy vent visor
and hood graphics, bakflip mx4, more to come....
paulny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Junior Member

 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Age: 32
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Default
Thanks! Have a recommendation for a sales rep?

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Originally Posted by paulny View Post
Call Mike at Lebanon Ford in New Hampshire. I purchased my '18 for $2k under sticker, and they just recently sold their '17 for $2300 under sticker. If they have an allocation, I am confident they will let you have it for at least $2k under. I realize it's a few hours away, but maybe it's worth the drive for that kind of savings? I drove 3 hours there myself.
This is the kind of dealership that Iím looking for and frankly, a three hour drive is worth a FAIR price. Mind if I drop your name to Mike?
Ecwoods101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Full Access Member

 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Age: 46
Posts: 116
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default
Originally Posted by Ecwoods101 View Post
Thanks! Have a recommendation for a sales rep?

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------



This is the kind of dealership that Iím looking for and frankly, a three hour drive is worth a FAIR price. Mind if I drop your name to Mike?
Just PM'd you his phone number. And please drop my name as I will text him right now to let him know you will be calling. Good luck!


__________________
'18 Black Screw "Christine" - 802A, carbon fiber, black beads, husky contour mats, line-x, raptor lights fogs, pedal commander, antennaX 13", rappy vent visor
and hood graphics, bakflip mx4, more to come....
paulny is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New owner in Washington State thedefboy New Member Check-In 14 02-02-2017 06:07 PM
The Wilkow Majority talk show host talking about Raptor markups pughde Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2] 3 01-08-2017 11:14 AM
idea for a sticky. State by State shop list nsdq3 Ford SVT Raptor General Discussions [GEN 1] 15 09-08-2014 11:38 PM
New Washington state RAPTOR owner! Dangerbears New Member Check-In 25 03-12-2014 01:10 PM
Outlaw Raptor 10 Days of X-Mass Sale Outlaw Offroad Outlaw Offroad 46 12-27-2013 02:52 PM



GM Truck Forum
Chevy Tahoe Forum
Dodge Ram Forum
Chevy Cobalt Forum
Chevy Tahoe Forum
FJ Cruiser Forum
Ford Truck Forum
88-98 GM Truck Forum
73-87 Gm Truck Forum
Ford Expedition Forum
Chevy Equinox Forum
Chevy Cruze Forum
Jeep Liberty Forum
Jeep Forum
Dodge Ram SRT10 Forum
Chrysler 200 Forum
Scion xD Forum
Scion xB Forum
Dodge Challenger Forum
SRT Forum
Nissan Titan Forum
Buick Enclave Forum
Land Rover Forum
Scion FR-S Forum
TRD Forum
Central US Mopars
Southeast Mopars
Cadillac CTS Forum
Oklahoma Dodge Ram Club
Softball Forum