Is it me or

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the seats in the Gen II seem not as nice as my Gen I? The bolsters on the sides seem to be lower and not as nice. The leather also seems a little 'tougher'. Maybe it's just mine but was talking to another guy in the parking lot the other day (he has one also) and we both think the seats aren't as nice. NOW, the backseats are much nicer.

Yes, I realize Sasquatch that they tore my seats apart 3 times and rebuilt them, no need to remind me. I also heard they killed the cow, brought it back to life, then killed it again before skinning it.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do seem different, I'm hoping they won't crease and/or crack as much...

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
I always thought the seats in my Gen-1 were on the cheesy side. The cloth/mesh inserts allowed everything to stretch and look more worn than they really were. Lack of bolstering allowed me to slide around in the seat too much. Haven't been in a Gen-2 yet but I like what I have seen so far.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't like how the Gen1 cracked. These are certainly heavier, better support. More firm.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the seats in the Gen 2 are way more comfortable... One of the most comfortable seats of any vehicle I have been in.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The back of the seat is wider. Bolsters are more square. I also believe my gen 1 seats were more comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zizouandyuki

Reaction score
The seats really stood out to me when I went to go check out the new Raptor. Easily some of the most comfortable car seats I've ever sat in. Can't comment on how they compare to the Gen1 seats.