Just ordered and found FL dealer at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Boys,

I haven't been active on here just lurking for the past several months. I officially ordered my 2018 today and wanted to share my dealer find.

After walking out of my local dealer who didn't want to budge on 5k+ MSRP (My family and I have all bought several vehicles from them) I started calling dealers across the state. The Ford dealer in Port Charlotte was really chill about it, emailed me a build sheet and had no problem guaranteeing me MSRP off the first phone call. They said they had 8 allocations this year and I was their third order so far. I just thought I'd share if anyone on the West coast was looking for MSRP.

Super stoked about the truck! Now i just need to stop flip flopping between Supercab and Supercrew.

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your deal! Go with the Screw if it's gonna be a daily and you don't need the extra bed length.

OLI62

Reaction score
Hey Boys,

I haven't been active on here just lurking for the past several months. I officially ordered my 2018 today and wanted to share my dealer find.

After walking out of my local dealer who didn't want to budge on 5k+ MSRP (My family and I have all bought several vehicles from them) I started calling dealers across the state. The Ford dealer in Port Charlotte was really chill about it, emailed me a build sheet and had no problem guaranteeing me MSRP off the first phone call. They said they had 8 allocations this year and I was their third order so far. I just thought I'd share if anyone on the West coast was looking for MSRP.

Super stoked about the truck! Now i just need to stop flip flopping between Supercab and Supercrew.

Can I ask what dealer in Tampa it was?

OP
OP
fx4210

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can I ask what dealer in Tampa it was?

Absolutely, the local dealer was Walker I have personally bought 2 cars in the past 5 years from them and my family has also bought 5 cars over the past 10 years. Not a ton but we won't take our business there anymore. They didn't want to talk unless it was 5k over.

Ferman (old countryside?) was the best price at 2k over. They seemed a little flexible but said they were already at their max.

Billie Curry was 5k over

Freedom Ford was 5k over

OLI62

Reaction score
Got the same treatment at Walker and Currie. Elder was the winner though at 10 k over:crazy:.

In any event, congrats on getting your deal. Do what these guys said and get the Screw. You're going to love it.