IT'S Official TRX coming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wonder what the MSRP will be? Ya one ugly truck I don't care how much horsepower your still driving a Dodge.

Demon and Trackhawk start at $85k, so I'd guess a full-size truck will be well north of that.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah...... def will be more interesting to see the trx in production form with the newer 19 body style and interior. Hopefully the new Dodge is a winner. Maybe ford will really step their game up with next gen.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome news!!!

Wonder how it will compete with the Gen3 Raptor that will come out before it does???

It will likely pull all of the gotta have a V8 crowd. It should also insure there won't be ADM's unless RAM does that too.

raminator08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will likely pull all of the gotta have a V8 crowd. It should also insure there won't be ADM's unless RAM does that too.

it's only going to pull the very rich of the v8 crowd because I suspect the Rebel TRX is going to cost pretty close to 100k. I don't see the v8 crowd which is basically the youtube comments section affording that. Even the base model TRX will probably start out more than a fully loaded Raptor

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Before my Raptor I had a 1500 Sport for 5 years and had two broken exhaust studs. That was the extent of its problems. Love my Raptor so this TRX would have to be really special for me to jump on one.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
That Ram TRX is a birth control truck. Looks like they took a regular Ram and stuck every doodad they could find on to it. If I had one word to describe it: cluttered. I have owned so many different brands of cars/trucks. Only one to ever leave me stranded on the side of the road: Dodge...twice. No thanks.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That Ram TRX is a birth control truck. Looks like they took a regular Ram and stuck every doodad they could find on to it. If I had one word to describe it: cluttered. I have owned so many different brands of cars/trucks. Only one to ever leave me stranded on the side of the road: Dodge...twice. No thanks.

Are those pics showing what it will actually look like or more of a concept?

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
The TRX will be based off of this 2019 Rebel The interior is a bit gaudy imo:
2019-dodge-ram-1500.jpg

2019_ram_rebel_interior.jpg

2019-ram-1500-rebel-interior.jpg