IT'S Official TRX coming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys, first of all, we all drive 4WD off road oriented pickups. And yet some of us are saying the word redneck with disdain? :think:

Wear it with pride, fellas, because, in Jenny terms, you may be redneck fluid, but you are on the redneck spectrum.

Second, have you guys seen the new Dodge interior?

rm019_073fn8rd2is1gcp0tgefhmapb69i7r4.jpg

Side note: I personally would rather drive a V6 than a Dodge but this is going to be a pretty nice truck.

Way too cluttered for my taste. And a stereo knob as a gear selector? What is this, a Prius/Tesla wannabe?

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd keep my raptor over a dodge truck. Now if the titan warrior ever came to production fruition, I'd definitely consider trading for it...

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Way too cluttered for my taste. And a stereo knob as a gear selector? What is this, a Prius/Tesla wannabe?

The gear selector in the motorauthority article looked way better

2017-ram-1500_100567713_l.jpg

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Yeah that's a limited, though. The TRX would be more sport oriented and would most likely have a console shifter and paddles (the paddles would hopefully lack the lag of the Raptor paddles).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8LuV3LwCUA

I personally love the idea of a Tesla style center display.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
And it will come along with Dodge’s ****** resale value, so look for the usual 20k off deals Dodge is known for rather than Ford’s ADM’s.

I couldn’t be more enthused to hear of this truck’s production. Not because I’m interested in buying it, but because there is nothing better for a consumer than competition in a segment where there’s only one option to chose from.

Last edited:

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be looking for the Mopar part number for those spare tire straps to match my Mopar bed bolt tiedowns :biggrin: ...sometime "before 2022".

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's a face only a mother could love...shoot me down but I have to like the looks of what I'm driving and that truck looks like it just rolled through a Pep Boys catalogue, yuk!! But agreed, it will push the Ford boys to stay on the ball with the next gen Raptor!!

atl_raptor

Reaction score
I think the mirrors on the new dodges look like someone with ears too high up on their head or something like a wasp's antenna thing.. and for that reason, I will never buy one.. even if it had 1000 horse powers

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome news!!!

Wonder how it will compete with the Gen3 Raptor that will come out before it does???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter