IT'S Official TRX coming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Excellent. That's one more step towards a 7.3 liter pushrod powered Raptor.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Meh. The TRX will most likely off-road as well as the Hellcat corners. But the Starbucks crowd will eat it up. Upside is it will get rid of some of the V8-or-die crowd around here.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did they have to beat it with the ugly stick before they sent it out the door? Even sitting on 37s from the factory still doesn't make it look good.

-Ryan-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Linked rear suspension, King shocks, Toyo M/T 37's and it's still such a rednecky looking truck I can't give a **** about it. Competition is good though and it will make the next Raptor even better. Still hoping Chevy jumps in as well.

RaptArAz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excited for this - as others pointed out competition helps to foster change/improvements. Of course 2022 is still a long ways out to joining the party, though.

Even if it rolled out tomorrow, I don't know that I'd punt my raptor for a TRX but I certainly wouldn't be opposed to enjoying some of the redneck/trashy fun the TRX inherently projects.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys, first of all, we all drive 4WD off road oriented pickups. And yet some of us are saying the word redneck with disdain? :think:

Wear it with pride, fellas, because, in Jenny terms, you may be redneck fluid, but you are on the redneck spectrum.

Second, have you guys seen the new Dodge interior?

rm019_073fn8rd2is1gcp0tgefhmapb69i7r4.jpg

Side note: I personally would rather drive a V6 than a Dodge but this is going to be a pretty nice truck.