GEN 2 How many Gen2 (2017, 2018) owners have defects, needed warranty repair?

How many Gen2 (2017, 2018) have defects, needed warranty repair?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many of you Ford Gen2 (2017, 2018) Raptors owners have had defects.
Had to take it in to the dealer for warranty repair?

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How many of you Ford Gen2 (2017, 2018) Raptors owners have had defects.
Had to take it in to the dealer for warranty repair?

All the defects I've experienced have been here on this forum.

What's the purpose of posting a thread like this?! There's already one thread on this. You looking to stir shit up or just bored?

hlnwo-gif.22787

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Maha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The purpose is to gather information just like you and everybody else who is on this board.. why are you here? Are you worried that you might see results you don't like?

All the defects I've experienced have been here on this forum.

What's the purpose of posting a thread like this?! There's already one thread on this. You looking to stir shit up or just bored?

hlnwo-gif.22787

Last edited:

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No. You posted that because you're: looking for attention, wanting to bad mouth Ford/Raptor/Gen2 (see Squatch for example), not a Raptor owner, lazy and don't want to search, or ALL of the above.

I don't worry about what people will say - this is FRF.

Here, let me help you find out what I'm sure you're not really looking for (since you wanted only to stir shit up with your post). Here are 2 of a number of threads that address the "subject" you posted about:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/post-all-your-2017-rap-problems-here-please-53195/

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/anyone-regret-their-purchase-58469/

Have a lovely day

OP
OP
M

Maha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not Squatch. I'm here to educate myself.. I've never bad mouth the Raptor, said anything negative about the Raptor. I have my Gen2 on order, arriving hopefully February. So I don't know what your problem is.

If you look closer.. I didn't post these 2 other threads you said I did.. learn to read buddy. :baby:

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Last edited:

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not Squatch. I'm here to educate myself.. I've never bad mouth the Raptor, said anything negative about the Raptor. I have my Gen2 on order, arriving hopefully February. So I don't know what your problem is.

If you look closer.. I didn't post these 2 other threads you said I did.. learn to read buddy. :baby:

Funniest post of the week!

You're telling me to "learn to read" - I never said YOU posted in those threads. I did you a favor and posted links to those 2 threads so you could visit them and read up on what others have said about problems with the Raptor.

No one should say you're the dumbest tool in the shed. You're not even in the shed.

OP
OP
M

Maha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tou·ché my friend.. have a good weekend

Funniest post of the week!

You're telling me to "learn to read" - I never said YOU posted in those threads. I did you a favor and posted links to those 2 threads so you could visit them and read up on what others have said about problems with the Raptor.

No one should say you're the dumbest tool in the shed. You're not even in the shed.