How late can you change truck order?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know how long you have to change anything on your DORA? Keep having second thoughts about the color (I have commitment issues). I recieved my VIN about a week ago... is it too late?

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know how long you have to change anything on your DORA? Keep having second thoughts about the color (I have commitment issues). I recieved my VIN about a week ago... is it too late?

It's too late if you have your vin. :mad:

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score

Yup once you get Vin it's concrete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Yes lol... I keep thinking about magnetic... This is also why I am single lol.

44ae0cd85a32a6836606730f495d8c06.jpg

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is not scheduled, no VIN, and dealer will not let me change it. Says the computer will not let them add anything to the order

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
My truck is not scheduled, no VIN, and dealer will not let me change it. Says the computer will not let them add anything to the order

Your dealer just simply lied to you man. I'm sure I'm not the only person here who changed their order before Vin was issued.