Help me decide - 37's or 35's

What size tires should I go with?

• 35"

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • 37"

Votes: 22 55.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I currently have 37's on order to sit on 20x9 +1mm Wheels but am torn between 37's and 35's. I am putting Toyo M/T and will have 1.5" RPG Collars

I plan to use this as my daily driver and on occasion take it off the road for a little fun. No jumping or anything that could hurt my 80k truck but would like to go fast in the desert a couple times a year or just cruise through a wash every once in awhile. It will be on the road 98% of the time.

Still early to know about issues with rubbing, etc. I want to take really good care of my truck but do love the look of 37's on this truck if it can be done without issue.

Thoughts?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Do 37's, Raptizzle and a few others have already taken the plunge and are happy with the results. Your truck will look better with them. Also it'll give you a bit of extra sidewall compared to 35s with the 20" wheels you want to run.

OP
OP
JetDriver480

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I plan to go with 37's on 20's. Seems like 20's provide a good balance of looks and sidewalls for 37's but 17's go better with 35's for sure.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
If you are only doing very minimal offroading, I would go with an AT tire over a MT tire.

I'd concur here, AT will last you a good bit longer and probably make less noise on the highway.

Also, as much as I hate it, for light offroading 20's and 37's will work juuuuussst fine.

OP
OP
JetDriver480

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just think 17's look tooooooo small with 37's but get the off-road benefits. This sadly will be more of a mall-crawler lol.

Have to go with a M/T for looks not going to lie. I just love M/T on trucks and have had them since my first jeep I got (and still have) at the age of 16. Riding down the highway without the noise would be strange for me and I rarely go on the highway these days. Defiantly not the most practical but if I was practical I would have bough at 2015 F150 Lariat.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that, I run BFG Baja TA KRs because they look ******* cool. I get it! They sing on the highway too but i don't care.

I love my 37s on 17s, but then again I'm a fan of the big tire look. My friends say they look like semi truck tires though :rofl: