Hellcat ride for Raptor ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmacclel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I trade in my Hellcat (Challenger) for a 2017 Raptor. The Raptor drives like a Luxury car compared to the Hellcat's super stiff suspension. Power wise the Raptor will surprise you but of course feels nothing even remotely close even with the black key :)

OP
OP
R

RamtoRap

Reaction score
I trade in my Hellcat (Challenger) for a 2017 Raptor. The Raptor drives like a Luxury car compared to the Hellcat's super stiff suspension. Power wise the Raptor will surprise you but of course feels nothing even remotely close even with the black key :)

I wouldn't be comparing the two haha! It would just be to see if I like the raptor and if anything compare it to my 2016 sport ram. I just thought if anyone would let me drive theirs, it would take a hellcat lol!

Raptorxb21

Reaction score
I'm from MN too. I test drove a 2017 Raptor before ordering. They had 3 on their lot. I went to Apple Valley Ford which is very close to you.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, you guys crack me up. A guy isn't going to drive his sports car thousands of miles to meet up with you. I know he's looking for a test drive, but your pushing your luck here.

"If you want to drive to India, let me know!" lol

Wait a minute....how do you drive to India?

:hmmm2:

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a little south of you, but let me know.

HAve you ordered one yet? Or still looking?

OP
OP
R

RamtoRap

Reaction score
I'm a little south of you, but let me know.

HAve you ordered one yet? Or still looking?

Hey guy, thanks. I am still considering, would like to drive one and get some owner feedback. I am planning to go to Cars and Coffee at the automotorplex on Saturday, you should bring it there! Otherwise let me know when would be convenient for you!

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guy, thanks. I am still considering, would like to drive one and get some owner feedback. I am planning to go to Cars and Coffee at the automotorplex on Saturday, you should bring it there! Otherwise let me know when would be convenient for you!

I'm booked solid this week.

Just shoot me a PM.

As a side note, what color are you looking for?