GEN 2 Good Offroad trails for a Raptor in Colorado?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gtrain72

Reaction score
Looking for wide enough trails for a raptor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out this website which provides a trail width rating. It's mostly Jeep trails, but there are some that are Raptor friendly. I did Kingston Peak last summer in a SCREW. The trail was wide enough, but I had to 3 point turn a couple of the switch backs.

TrailDamage.com

ManfromSnowyRiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say most trails around the San Juans. They are are wide, easy, with few trees since its all above tree line.

For Breckenridge you should be fine on most trails as well. Middle Fork of the Swan, over to St Johns, ect. Red Cone, my favorite might be too tight in the trees. Really I don't see Colorado trails all that bad for a Raptor in general, particularly if you stick to passes. Things like small side gulches, and very difficult short trails could be more of a problem. Black Bear could probably be done(the tour companies take huge Suburbans), but it would be stressful.

Now if we want to talk High Sierras trails.....Thats a problem!