Does the Raptor not come with heated side mirrors with 802A package?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CanuckRaptor

Reaction score
I don't see a symble on the side mirror indicates it has it, and i don't see any buttons either on the rear defroster. Any one can confirm?

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score

They show you the powerfold button on the door. If you have powerfold then you have heat. They also say that if you have BLIS, you will not see the heated mirror symbology, but you indeed have heat. They then tell you to activate it with your rear window defroster. There is no mirror heat switch on the door.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They show you the powerfold button on the door. If you have powerfold then you have heat. They also say that if you have BLIS, you will not see the heated mirror symbology, but you indeed have heat. They then tell you to activate it with your rear window defroster. There is no mirror heat switch on the door.

Well thats great to know! I was a little bummed thinking I didnt have heated mirrors, but good to know I actually do :cool: Thanks for the info.

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They show you the powerfold button on the door. If you have powerfold then you have heat. They also say that if you have BLIS, you will not see the heated mirror symbology, but you indeed have heat.

And there you go.. A diamond in the rough knowledge point on FRF to be had every once in a while! Going to have to Trust but Verify this one sometime with an ice cube or something..

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And there you go.. A diamond in the rough knowledge point on FRF to be had every once in a while! Going to have to Trust but Verify this one sometime with an ice cube or something..

Its definitely there. I have BLIS, when I activate my rear window defroster here in Michigan, my mirrors do indeed defrost even though there is not symbol on the mirror itself.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea and the symbol I was looking at was locking the back windows. Hate using back defrost. With a good set of mirrors you do not need back window. Used to driving a truck with no back window, just a bunk.