Do people flash their high beams at you?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else have oncoming traffic flash their high beams at them? Any time I go down a backroad at night where there’s not a lot of ambient light I routinely get this. Obviously people are trying to tell me that they think my high beams are on, which they aren’t. I get the Raptor sits pretty high, but it’s happening enough that I’m wondering if there’s something wrong with my headlight leveling.

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else have oncoming traffic flash their high beams at them? Any time I go down a backroad at night where there’s not a lot of ambient light I routinely get this. Obviously people are trying to tell me that they think my high beams are on, which they aren’t. I get the Raptor sits pretty high, but it’s happening enough that I’m wondering if there’s something wrong with my headlight leveling.
I've had people flash my 13 and 18 randomly, sometimes over hills when the light hits them and sometimes just because. And I flash my lights at all other raptors!

One thing you might have done is if you level the truck the lights don't automatically re level

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Seartrip

Reaction score
All the time. Stock ride height. If they over do it then I flick my high beams back at them to show them I'm not driving with my high beams on. If they keep their high beams on after that, or keep flicking them like an over-caffeinated ******, then I slam all the aux switches forward and give 'em 15k lumens of Baja Designs to think about.

OP
OP
P

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the time. Stock ride height. If they over do it then I flick my high beams back at them to show them I'm not driving with my high beams on. If they keep their high beams on after that, or keep flicking them like an over-caffeinated ******, then I slam all the aux switches forward and give 'em 15k lumens of Baja Designs to think about.

I do the exact same thing. Except I have something like 40k raw lumens. It’s really becoming aggravating.