DEALERS Post Here - MSRP 17'+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
windowsticker.pdf

Also might be able to get this Leadfoot from another store in our group, also available at MSRP
PM if interested

Last edited:

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
Surprised people are paying MSRP on these when there are quite a few under MSRP deals available.

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We swapped our white 18 for another dealers black one and sold it. Still have a leadfoot 802a Supercrew at another store in our I believe I can get someone for MSRP as well.

My bad for the double post didnt mean to put it in the other thread.

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?token=5snI7viJkr8xkYCA%2Fv%2BmnQIQ2O9B%2FkO7HZluT3wX0TG2cqXLVQq88Lh2M6bBIZR4fa3YOYv03pT9zZAqpvKaJlTWida9ZKoAuwCmoLI41EejmcC3vGRd8K6BwAg9GgSN%2FJSm0N3s4xKGJf%2BQyZ78G%2BeWdhaUvpHpWP7203lKUt4%3D

This is a 2017 Lightning Blue 802a with orange accents that another store in my group is advertising under MSRP if anyone is interestd.

Last edited:

danmcw34

Reaction score
We swapped our white 18 for another dealers black one and sold it. Still have a leadfoot 802a Supercrew at another store in our I believe I can get someone for MSRP as well.

My bad for the double post didnt mean to put it in the other thread.

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect...N/JSm0N3s4xKGJf+QyZ78G+eWdhaUvpHpWP7203lKUt4=

This is a 2017 Lightning Blue 802a with orange accents that another store in my group is advertising under MSRP if anyone is interestd.

How far under sticker are they offering? And where? Im in philly area looking to possibly order but will deff pay under sticker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
windowsticker.pdf

2k under MSRP PM for more info

2017 Lightning Blue 802a Supercrew

Last edited:

chujk1985

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any updates on any deals? Looking in the midwest near St. Louis, but will to travel.

paulny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer that I bought my '18 from on Monday also has a '17 802A loaded that they are willing to sell for $2300 under sticker. Call Lebanon Ford in New Hampshire and as for Mike lieble. They gave me $2k off sticker on my '18, so if you're not interested in the '17, maybe inquire to see if they have another '18 coming in anytime soon. Also, when shopping locally, Metro Ford in Albany NY offered me $2k under sticker on a white 802A (call Tony), and Fuccillo Ford in Nelliston NY has a white one that also were willing to price match at $2k under (call Chris, sales manager). Respectfully, I have actually talked with both Tony and Chris inquiring as to if they would honor the $2k under sticker that they offered me to forum members here. They told me that yes they were willing to deal. So, I am simply passing this information on to you perspective buyers as deals are to be had here in the northeast.