Dealer Allocation Available?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ejc00

Reaction score
Hello, have been following the forum in anticipation of ordering a new truck for several weeks, and you guys have me more and more excited to get this truck. My problem right now is actually ordering one. I am getting the truck through my company, but their order was rejected by Ford. I am looking for a dealer that my company can work with to place the order, so far without any luck. Wondering if anyone is aware of a dealer not using their full allocation or know of a dealer who would work with my company to get the order placed.
Thank you ahead of time for any help!

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you looking for a special discount or something? If so, good luck.

rettags

Reaction score
Hello, have been following the forum in anticipation of ordering a new truck for several weeks, and you guys have me more and more excited to get this truck. My problem right now is actually ordering one. I am getting the truck through my company, but their order was rejected by Ford. I am looking for a dealer that my company can work with to place the order, so far without any luck. Wondering if anyone is aware of a dealer not using their full allocation or know of a dealer who would work with my company to get the order placed.

Thank you ahead of time for any help!

I’m in NY but ordered from Curtis Markland at Ryan Ford in Houston. Much better experience than what I was experiencing up here. Give him a try, should hopefully be able to help. DM if you want his direct line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcallister

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn’t have to hard of a time finding a MSRP deal in NY. I did have a hard time getting a fair trade value. I ended up ordering my truck for msrp through my local dealer in norther ny.

overpropped

Reaction score
Allocation is over.
Raptor is NOT a limited production truck like for example a GT350. Ford will build as many Raptors as are ordered.
There was allocation at first like any new vehicle. But at this point if a dealer ordered 50 Raptors they would get 50. Don't let them tell you different. If they do go somewhere else. I bought mine for just over invoice. But I think I am certainly the exception. Most can't really seem to get much under MSRP if that. As I understand it you can't buy any special edition vehicles through any sort of commercial vehicle program.

mcallister

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Allocation is over.
Raptor is NOT a limited production truck like for example a GT350. Ford will build as many Raptors as are ordered.
There was allocation at first like any new vehicle. But at this point if a dealer ordered 50 Raptors they would get 50. Don't let them tell you different. If they do go somewhere else. I bought mine for just over invoice. But I think I am certainly the exception. Most can't really seem to get much under MSRP if that. As I understand it you can't buy any special edition vehicles through any sort of commercial vehicle program.

I’m 99% positive they do still need an allocation to get a truck. I had one local dealer tell me that they didn’t have any allocations left and couldn’t order me one. So unless they’re trying to go out of business i don’t know why they’d say that.