Carbon Fiber Shifter through Fordparts.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People act like fvking kids about ****.Some people need to grow up I'm sure you got a box with the part number on them.

Here is the part number for the shift assembly, I don't think you will be able to buy knob by itself, as I get more part numbers I will post them.

HL3Z-7210-HB

32406466255_8a62fb1cc4_h.jpg

I was able to remove the knob form the assembly so that I could install with my orange and black leather boot. Its very simple to get the leather up and remove 2 Phillips screws to remove the knob.

32028835440_ab08972077_h.jpg

32406203045_bb3cb6788f_h.jpg
Have you installed it yet? It really looks good!

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I ordered the dash piece and the sync cover for the center console. The dash piece is readily available and the sync cover is on backorder.

Dash Piece Part #: HL3Z-1504339-AC PANEL $293.22 List

Sync Cover Part#: HL3Z-1504608-AC $XX List

As I have more info I will post it up! Hope this helps you guys looking to do the conversion. The door panels are insanely expensive. FYI!

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got confirmation email from my dealer to come in and check the "sync" cover to make sure its correct. I will post price when I have a chance!

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you guys! Look forward to see the parts with pricing then I can decide :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right. My dealers telling me that there is no timetable for me getting a VIN if I keep the CF package. I ordered back in October and I have nothing yet. My dealer the other night even went as far as to tell me that if I choose to keep the CF package when they get the call that mine is ready for build that they'll give my allocation to the guy waiting behind me who was originally told they were out of allocations.

That happened to me....my dealer claims Ford gave my allocation to the next customer behind me. Now my dealer can't get more. That was my August order. I had to start over with a new dealer, no CF this time.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

BTW, Rappy Graphics said he will make CF vinyl parts for the Raptor interior once he gets his Raptor in house. I doubt he could do something for the shifter but the other pieces should be easy enough.

Also I just checked the price of the CF shift knob and now it's priced at $456 !!

Last edited:

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you didn't get it the first round your going to have a hard timing getting it the second round (if there is one) every time it refreshes stock the price will go up.