Buying A Raptor vs Building An F-150: Is It Worth It?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Build your own because you can then choose the correct engine. Or, wait for the better engine coming soon.

Mahoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A Raptor is a really great deal all things considered. My '16 4X4 Lariat with the options I wanted was 56k and most King Ranches are 60-65K or more and these trucks are stock and don't even come close to the capabilities of the Raptor. I'm getting my 802a for 63k.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This video never gets old. GEN 1 F150 Ecoboost with full Rogue conversion. Not going to find a stock GEN 1, 2 or 3 going to keep up with this one in the rough stuff.
https://vimeo.com/125485956

You're right, too! If anyone had any idea how much that very video cost me after I watched it about 50 times........:win:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
It's like you're not even putting in effort anymore.

Effort is relative. FRF on the iPhone is for masochists, cannot use one hand and drink starbucks in the other. Plus with small screen, it is harder to see where to troll.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Effort is relative. FRF on the iPhone is for masochists, cannot use one hand and drink starbucks in the other. Plus with small screen, it is harder to see where to troll.

I don't blame him for not being able to see through the countless **** pop-ups and the 6 virtual-girls dancing on his desktop, I blame him for being unimaginative.