Best Lead Foot Video Yet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Skip to 12:15 to not listen to the yacking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mbi4JsYmhI

FYI: A little tidbit. You can put just the last part of the video in brackets of and it will embed the video in the post. Those brackets already know to go to youtube.

Also if you want to start a video at a certain time, hit the share on YouTube, type in the minute and seconds you want it to start and click Start At box for the updated link, which merely adds it at the end, as in ?t=12m45s

Here you go

And then the ads on youtube mess it up, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
FYI: A little tidbit. You can put just the last part of the video in brackets of and it will embed the video in the post. Those brackets already know to go to youtube.

Also if you want to start a video at a certain time, hit the share on YouTube, type in the minute and seconds you want it to start and click Start At box for the updated link, which merely adds it at the end, as in ?t=12m45s

Here you go

And then the ads on youtube mess it up, lol

Was going to post the same thing.

Also, really do like this new color on the Raptor.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I stopped at a local dealer yesterday to look at a Lead Foot 2018. I like the color, but if I had to do it over again I'd still probably choose Lightning Blue.

Attachments

• DSCF0003.jpg
    DSCF0003.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 54