Best in the Desert 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Race Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I personally think this is great and Ford is trying to prove to everyone what an awesome truck the new Raptor potentially is. Guess its time for them to put up or shut up.

Edit: It'll be running the new 3.5 eb so we get to hear what it sounds like finally!

Last edited:

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
0c3e9f5083f343c3a148552ee686dfed.jpg

Here is the new class. I think we should get a Gen 1 race team together and show these Gen 2 guys what's up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just goes to show gen 2 will be doing the same mods haha to be "real" off road ready.

Modifications to the F-150 Raptor race truck include:

Race-optimized three-inch-diameter external-bypass front and rear Fox Racing Shox similar to Raptor’s segment-exclusive internal-bypass Fox Racing Shox
Race-optimized front and rear springs raise ride height to gain additional ground clearance and provide increased compression rate to handle extreme terrain
Custom-fabricated roll cage
MasterCraft seats with five-point harness safety belts and window nets
LED light bars, racing fuel cell, Lowrance GPS, RacePak digital dash and data logger, Starbucks gift card