beadlock wheel bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone know what the thread/pitch is of the bolts that hold the rings in place?

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey not sure what you mean by pitch but I noticed the bead lock wheels seem to have fatter lug nuts the regular lug nuts; Added luck nut locks and they were noticeable thinner; will take pic tomorrow

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i figured it out. i was replacing the bolts that hold the ring on... for anyone wondering they are m10 1.5 and 25mm long.

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you find some that don't corrode please do share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the ones i found are totally non magnetic so they shouldn't rust. it was a pain finding these thats for sure... i found another set at one other store but a magnet would stick to them so i passed on them.

the ones i found were 30mm long so i had them cut down. they also polished them for me.

changing these bolts is a absolute pain in the ass for anyone wondering. ford used yellow locktite which makes it a bitch. you need to chase every hole with a tap to get the old locktite out before you use the new bolts. i plan on using blue with the new stainless hardware.

Last edited: