Beadlock/CF orders getting pulled 02/01 forward

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OneBadSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my window sticker and build date yesterday for my Oct order with CF, no BL though. Currently scheduled to be built on 3/17/17. We shall see.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Guys, waited 8 mos. For my truck, don't cancel the BLS. I have the only truck in my area with wheels, bad ass.

mcasseba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally being built the way I want it on 3/22. Ordered in July, I guess it's how much pull your dealer has with his rep at this point. Aval grey, no moonroof, cf and bl.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
80% of the trucks the 2 dealers have gotten in my area (6 out of 8) have had them. This is pissing me off...

Yep rohardi, my dealer has 7 allocations, and 2 of those Raptors have now shown up, both with the beadlocks. And ahead of other orders that did NOT have the beadlocks. And as I've mentioned many times on this forum, my dealer has always told me "there is no constraint on the beadlock wheels; it will not quicken your delivery date." Anyway, I sympathize fully with you being pissed off.

frank20

Reaction score
^^ Hang in there. I just got word today from my dealer that I have a build date week of April 10th. I ordered 10/25 and have both the CF and beadlocks on my order. Was told a few times I had to drop the options to get built and I refused.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Good things come to those who wait... :biggrin:

Thanks! Yes, patience pays off many times, but I certainly feel for all those have have not only waited excessively, but been misled in the process. My dealer told me to expect the truck in January. Well...at least it's moved into this material world, and eventually into my garage!