Auto on / off question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reccdog

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just picked up mine last night and of course dealer closed now.

Does anyone know if everytime I enter the truck I have to manually switch this off...it doesn't seem to stay permanent even when you check it in vehicle settings.

Ill post pics and my 1st impressions later,,its my 1st Ford so im trying to figure everything out.

But I can say some of the alerts and warnings are driving me insane..

lane monitor for one is ridiculous..I switched it off and it constantly chimes? wtf

if anyone knows how to disable it I would greatly appreciate it

OP
OP
R

reccdog

Reaction score
Oh Lord...that will make my OCD crazy..thats terrible news.

Last edited:

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
R

reccdog

Reaction score
Well not even 1 day and she's going back to dealer on morning for collision detection fault / failure.

Seems the sensors system is fked.... Not a good start

I will add though.... She's a total fkn monster in the power department.... Wants to sprint like a beast

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

Really... this should be sticky

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Hi all,
Just picked up mine last night and of course dealer closed now.

Does anyone know if everytime I enter the truck I have to manually switch this off...it doesn't seem to stay permanent even when you check it in vehicle settings.

Ill post pics and my 1st impressions later,,its my 1st Ford so im trying to figure everything out.

But I can say some of the alerts and warnings are driving me insane..

lane monitor for one is ridiculous..I switched it off and it constantly chimes? wtf

if anyone knows how to disable it I would greatly appreciate it

Lane monitor gets in the face of those of us who --sometimes-- color outside the lines. I’ve left it on, but stumbled across it in the dash menus. I don’t remember which one off the top of my head but I think it’s on the far right, past Raptor options(?) It may be the advanced menu.

The auto stop/start is sometimes an annoyance but I don’t mind it when I’m sitting a traffic light doing nothing. Yeah, there’s a lot of stuff going on here. I just saw the collision alarm yesterday when some doofus jumped across 2 lanes to get in front of me.

Mark986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just plug something into the trailer connector and the truck will think its towing and it won't do the auto start/stop.