Anyone in Pensacola Fl?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NinjaBrwn

Reaction score
I just contacted World Ford about another 17 Blue Raptor they had on the lot. They denied ever selling one at MSRP. He did say the best he could do on it is $3k over MSRP.

Did they really sell one at MSRP that they shipped across the country but won't sell one at MSRP to a local guy? F them.

I just purchased a Black Raptor from them yesterday for $1,000 over MSRP. Don't give up. This pic was taken there yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_4300.jpg
    IMG_4300.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 57
OP
OP
T

Twisted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just contacted World Ford about another 17 Blue Raptor they had on the lot. They denied ever selling one at MSRP. He did say the best he could do on it is $3k over MSRP.

Did they really sell one at MSRP that they shipped across the country but won't sell one at MSRP to a local guy? F them.

Yes they did to me, You need to keep bargaining with them. It can be done but not with just one phone call. Working with the internet sales department is way more effective than a regular sales guy on floor. I basically went back and forth via text over a couple of days and they folded. Good luck it can be done