99 mph offroad on Sunday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorted

Reaction score
Took the new Raptor out Sunday to test some offroad capabilities. Air down to 25 psi in Knolls, Utah for some light duning. This flat open area was a little mushy on top and decided to let it rip. Wife gave me the throat slash at 99mph as it was slick on the top service. Very impressed with this truck to say the least.

video below;

https://youtu.be/pKqQHK-tCeo

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tune that thing, it'll hit 120 before she has time to give you the throat slash!!!

D

Deleted member 12951

Put the foot to the floor until the governor kicks in. My wife kept asking me why the truck was killing power and I would just tell her cause the truck wouldn’t let me go any faster past 107.
Happened over and over in Baja and she finally said she didn’t want to know so I never told her again. She would feel it and I would just smile.

Surprised you didn’t let it hit it regardless if she was in the truck or not and don’t look at her with the throat slash movements, you are paying attention to what’s in front of you.