2018 Raptors Springtime

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to pass along some information to everyone here. My Ford zone rep said dealers will get additional 18 Raptor allocation around April. He didnt say how many per dealer, but if you are looking for one be patient. Especially if you dealers near are asking 5-10k over for one. I update the thread as I hear more, but look out for more inventory end of March early April. Any questions feel free to PM me.

vpr80

Reaction score
Or wait until May and order a 2019? What's the point of ordering a 2018 in April, by that time either order a 2019 or take a 2018 off the lot. No?

OP
OP
R

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or wait until May and order a 2019? What's the point of ordering a 2018 in April, by that time either order a 2019 or take a 2018 off the lot. No?

People are still buying 17s man so its up to you. Also there is no way of knowing when Ford will release the 19s atleast for awhile.

AA79

Reaction score
I will be in market for a raptor in the spring/summer next year. Does anyone know for sure there will be a 2019 model and what body style will it be? Same as current raptor or the facelift on the reg F-150?

OP
OP
R

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay just wanted to bump this. Ford is like I mentioned before doing more 2018 Raptor builds between April-July. So im guessing the 19s will not be until the end of the year or early 2019. I have allocation to order 3-4 at MSRP. If you are interested please message me or email me [email protected]. Dealership is in New Jersey so we would prefer people in the area vs someone from across the country but we will do our best to accommodate anyone who wants to order. Other dealers will have additional allocation as well so try them as well. All of ours will be MSRP though. Have a member of the forum ordering one Monday.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Okay just wanted to bump this. Ford is like I mentioned before doing more 2018 Raptor builds between April-July. So im guessing the 19s will not be until the end of the year or early 2019. I have allocation to order 3-4 at MSRP. If you are interested please message me or email me [email protected]. Dealership is in New Jersey so we would prefer people in the area vs someone from across the country but we will do our best to accommodate anyone who wants to order. Other dealers will have additional allocation as well so try them as well. All of ours will be MSRP though. Have a member of the forum ordering one Monday.

The 19's won't arrive until the end of the year or early 2019???.

Do you actually think people are going to believe that?

OP
OP
R

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 19's won't arrive until the end of the year or early 2019???.

Do you actually think people are going to believe that?

They have just given us allocation for 5 18s. Do you think they are gonna build 18s and 19s at the same time?

I work at a large Ford store I have no reason to lie, and that info was given to me by our Ford Zone Rep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter