GEN 2 2018 CF and BL Orders Delayed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is correct. Both CF and BL option currently not being pulled.

Checked in with my rep today to see why our one order that was supposed to get pulled for scheduling didn't. She said they were just told of the commodity restrictions. She didn't mention how long the delay may be. She didn't indicate this would be a lengthy delay.

This will only hold up orders that have not been scheduled from being pulled for scheduling. This will not effect scheduled orders.

Can you ask your rep what's up with Ruby Red?

Red2alpha

Reaction score
I wonder if the bead lock shortage has anything to do with the Border Patrol Raptor fleet order.

Sledgehammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it helps, but i ordered my 2017 in April. I ordered bead locks and they made me cancel them because they had none left supposedly. I didnt order cf. anyways when the truck showed up last week it had the beadlocks on it. So hopefully you all will get what you want. And whoever is making these items for Ford should be fired and a company that can keep up with the demand should be hired. My 2 cents.

mattkc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my 2018 in the middle of June with beadlock and CF and luckily got my VIN and build week just about a week later. Beadlocks haven't been able to be ordered for about three weeks now. This is first I've heard of a CF delay.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since it doesn't seem to be a commodity restraint (as it is being sprayed on other trims), why is it late availability/when are they going to start pulling those orders? Thanks!

According to my rep scheduled production start for RR on the Raptor is November.

brzon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My '17 SCREW with CF and beadlocks has been in my garage for 2 weeks thanks to raptorfinder.com and some luck on Autotrader as well...just clicked over 800 miles this am :biggrin:

Last edited: