2017 supercab test drive video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matt33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stumbled across this video this morning. While not overly long or detailed, this is one of the first real test drives I've seen.

Edit to add: I suck at embedding videos. Please feel free to fix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxGkZErOmDY

SJRaptorG2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder how he got to drive and review one being that Fast Lane Trucks said journalists wont be able to test drive them until December. You would think if you are the first to test drive and review a new car, you would spend a little more time on it.

17 average MPG not bad, and didn't know about the options for selecting steering wheel feel.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some of the different departments at Ford have been getting their hands on them to let their employees test them out. There have been a couple posts on Facebook from guys that have driven them in the last week. He's not a media or press guy.

Last edited:

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This dude has gotten all the newly released fords before anyone. Has to be an employee or son of an exec. Turns off comments because he knows his videos are for shit, but I guess better than nothing