2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Initial Testing Completed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kscarguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great pictures. But I myself do not like the seat covers. can't we just have plain old black and maybe gold stitching to match the Fox shocks?

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking truck!

It's going to be a long year waiting :( :( :(

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great pictures. But I myself do not like the seat covers. can't we just have plain old black and maybe gold stitching to match the Fox shocks?

This is a great idea, too bad ford doesnt go that far into thought for the interior matching.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

over all I like a lot of the changes (performance wise) but not too fond of the looks of the new Raptor, still a Raptor fan but I wouldn't trade in my '13 for a '17.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Won't trade mine for it. But I think the interior is awesome. I've come from two Eco F150s (albeit without the new 10speed tranny) and mileage claims are just that; claims. I get better mileage in my raptor than in my 14 ecoboost screw. Exterior to me, is eh.

kscarguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still a Raptor fan but I wouldn't trade in my '13 for a '17.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the exact same boat

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the interior looks awesome. If anything it has a lot going on, as far as tech and buttons. I have a feeling the end results will not look like these photos...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter