GEN 2 For The $500+ Over Invoice Nay-Sayers ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shooter10x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine for $1,000 over invoice. I was in contact with the dealer for months prior and have a long business relationship with them. The deals were out there if you worked hard enough.

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would people discredit the OP ? Are they simply jealous that they were not able to secure a good deal?

My Raptor order is $1000 BELOW MSRP.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice @DROPOUT! Good to see Kane is doing the $500 over invoice with the gen2 also. Added you here:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/raptor-dealers-selling-near-invoice-gen-2-a-49138/

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

I got mine for $1,000 over invoice. I was in contact with the dealer for months prior and have a long business relationship with them. The deals were out there if you worked hard enough.

Where did you get yours? Kane or ???.

I can add you here if you let me know.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/raptor-dealers-selling-near-invoice-gen-2-a-49138/

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its not an unheard of deal so I wouldn't think people would be doubting this. I think some people are just on the jealous side. Brush them off, no need to explain yourself to them.

I love how people call BS just because they couldn't pull it off... I say it's legit until "Proven" otherwise...

Why would people discredit the OP ? Are they simply jealous that they were not able to secure a good deal?

My Raptor order is $1000 BELOW MSRP.

Sarcasm filter is in need of cleaning fellas.