GEN 2 For The $500+ Over Invoice Nay-Sayers ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DROPOUT

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Photoshopped

as a photoshop expert. I can confirm.

Seriously guys? LoL :flipthebird:

First ~ I'd have to be a photoshop expert. And if I was ~ That'd be awesome. I am unfortunately not.
Second ~ I don't even own photoshop
Third ~ Any of y'all calling it fake or photoshop ~ You have my salesman's phone number ... Call him up to verify prior to calling something fake ;)

I will admit ~ My MS Paint skillz are pretty great. Photoshop ~ I wouldn't even know where to begin.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's difficult to explain to an untrained eye.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Aw man u had to ruin it

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats @DROPOUT Nice to see people getting "deals" on these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DROPOUT

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's difficult to explain to an untrained eye.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Aw man u had to ruin it

LOL ... I had a feeling ... That and Raptizzle? LoL ... I think it would be sweet to know photoshop though ~ Atleast the design side. It'd save me a bunch of money on my graphic design bill every month

Congrats @DROPOUT Nice to see people getting "deals" on these.

Thanks Mluis :favorites13:

If it wasn't for a fellow member here, it would have never happened!

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously guys? LoL :flipthebird:

First ~ I'd have to be a photoshop expert. And if I was ~ That'd be awesome. I am unfortunately not.
Second ~ I don't even own photoshop
Third ~ Any of y'all calling it fake or photoshop ~ You have my salesman's phone number ... Call him up to verify prior to calling something fake ;)

I will admit ~ My MS Paint skillz are pretty great. Photoshop ~ I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Its not an unheard of deal so I wouldn't think people would be doubting this. I think some people are just on the jealous side. Brush them off, no need to explain yourself to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter