$1,950 Raptor technology pkg

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGONFLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is one option I have left out from my order list, not totally sold on its abilities and reliability and for that price.

Who opted for this and do you feel it was worth it and why?

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Completely worth it. Adaptive cruise and lane assist work great and I use them every day.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had I spec'd my raptor myself, I would have been hesitant to have ordered it, but the one I bought on the lot had it. Now that I have it, I would not want to buy one again without it. Love all the bells and whistles. I've never had a vehicle with adaptive cruise or lane keep assist before. Its hard to imagine going without now. Having said that, you don't know what you are missing until you try it. And I'll bet once you try it, you will love it.

jeremyespinoza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is definitely worth the money especially since your getting a Raptor. You want all the bells and whistles. I have pretty much everything it offers except for the graphics and the subwoofer.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My wives SUV has all of it.

Never use any of it. Hate the radar cruise too.

Try to drive a vehicle with it to see if you like.

It would have been a total waste of money for me.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have the ability to change your order and add it? If not don't worry about it. I bought mine off the lot and love Tech pkg, but i'm an options snob and like all the technology. However it won't change the Raptor driving experience for you if you don't have it, IMO.