Treadwright Nightmare

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

You saw me beating on them at time attack. I don't think I was rock crawling. Maybe mud slinging.. but we all did that day.

Meant no disrespect about your tires Anthony. I was just making comment that Double Tap said 99.9999% and you said 1%. By going what Double Tap said, that would make it .0001

So it was more or less a math joke. LOL

OP
OP
Frambukie

Frambukie

Reaction score
Got BFG ko2s mounted last night. I love em so far.

Been trying to call Treadwright all day to schedule pick up today but no answer. Maybe everyone's off for thanksgiving...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416948859.115716.jpg

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Sounds like these ass holes need to be off for good.... No worries, i'm sure the people that have seen your posts appreciate the warning. Companies that do not stand by their products 100% deserve as much flak as possible!

OP
OP
Frambukie

Frambukie

Reaction score
Sounds like these ass holes need to be off for good.... No worries, i'm sure the people that have seen your posts appreciate the warning. Companies that do not stand by their products 100% deserve as much flak as possible!

So here's the latest after leaving a voicemail on the warranty line everyday last week and one again yesterday I decided to call and press the extension for placing a new order.

Of course this time someone picks up. I told her that I needed to schedule the call tags for fed ex to come get the tires.

She tries to get ahold of the warranty department and says she can't get anyone either. I asked her if they were all off for the holiday all week last week and she said "no they have just been really busy"

So she offers to type them an email for me which I thought was cool of her. She basically sent them an email with my contact info stating that I have been trying to get ahold of them. This woman was actually very helpful and pleasant.

About 3 hours later a different woman calls my cell. She told me that they had my tires and they were just waiting for them to pass inspection before they process my refund...

So I tell her that's impossible because the tires are in the bed of my truck as we speak. So she said she was going to schedule pick up for the tires the following day and she would call me back on my cell to confirm.

Of course she never called me back and in not going to assume she actually did anything so I'm gonna have to call them again today and make sure these tires are getting picked up.