Toyo open country m/t 35/12.5/17 impressions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svtippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just ordered a set of OC MTs and i know its not a highway tire but i often drive at 80 for my hole trip and i was wondering how they will handle and if i should slow it down when i put the tires on

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just ordered a set of OC MTs and i know its not a highway tire but i often drive at 80 for my hole trip and i was wondering how they will handle and if i should slow it down when i put the tires on

I did a 700 mile road trip, all highway, all 80+ truck seemed fine to me. I wouldn't worry about it.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any of you had them in snow yet? Thinking about ordering a set of 35's and then having them siped.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any of you had them in snow yet? Thinking about ordering a set of 35's and then having them siped.

I've put 35K miles on a set on my F-350 and they do well in the heavy snow we see in the northwest. Hardpacked snow and ice is not their strong suit but they are a mud terrain after all.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know how the Pass gets. I've heard the snow in SLC is even wetter, so I'm thinking the siped MT's will be a good match. If not the new BFG AT2's will be my choice.

Maybe we can meet up after the new year and get a small get together going.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know how the Pass gets. I've heard the snow in SLC is even wetter, so I'm thinking the siped MT's will be a good match. If not the new BFG AT2's will be my choice.

Maybe we can meet up after the new year and get a small get together going.

I've always been told the snow in Salt Lake City is very dry and granularly, but I've never been there.