Thoughts on Method Roost Bronze Rims? Need Some Opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
FYI guys.
The center ring is removable to powder coat
AND
in July Method is releasing their owns caps to match or offset the wheel in different colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look into Method NV's if your heart isn't set on it. I just put them on mine and they are just about as perfect as it can get for our terrains.

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NVs are killer looking definitely. But, these roosts are actually hub centric, just like stock. This was a major plus for me. Also, the roosts weigh in at 24.5#, versus 30#+ for stock and NVs. Not that I wouldn't still consider going NVs in the near future for a different look.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm debating on getting these for my blue flame.....love that they aren't too popular yet

biscuit141

Reaction score
Shoot me a PM if you need the caps. They're $105 shipped for the black ones. They usually take about 3-4 weeks to complete (cutting and powder).

Leewcap, do you make caps for the Methid NV as well?

OP, the bronze would deffinetly look good on a black truck, I say go for it.

Wideglide93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you guys have brought me back to these. I really like the look. 4wheelonline has them for $188.95 with free shipping. Good deal?