Stock beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eacastano7

Reaction score
I need your help fellas. I'm looking to sell all 5 stock beadlocks. What do u guys think is a reasonable price to ask for all 5?. They have 7800 miles and I'm looking to go a different direction.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Brand new they look to be down to $550-600 each and I see them on ebay for $400-450 each at times.

I'm looking to get at least one or two myself. Would love to buy 4 more to have a true beadlock set with rings in place to go with my 'regular' beadlocks. I'll be checking back to see what you're going to ask.

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have seen some big differences in price, someone on here got a set off ebay for $650 total!
I am always on the lookout for a set at a decent price.

OP
OP
E

Eacastano7

Reaction score
I have seen some big differences in price, someone on here got a set off ebay for $650 total!
I am always on the lookout for a set at a decent price.

Man 600 I don't think I would sell them for that. I'm not trying to make money I just would like to replace them with something new. Someone offer me 2k for wheels n tires.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man 600 I don't think I would sell them for that. I'm not trying to make money I just would like to replace them with something new. Someone offer me 2k for wheels n tires.

How much are your new tires and wheels going to cost? You could try to sell the stock for that amount?

Also, the stock beadlocks are popular and most sellers don't want to break up the set. However, a lot of people are looking for a second spare (such as I).

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

OP
OP
E

Eacastano7

Reaction score
i guess if i can get $3000 for all 5 wheels n tires i will.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

How much are your new tires and wheels going to cost? You could try to sell the stock for that amount?

Also, the stock beadlocks are popular and most sellers don't want to break up the set. However, a lot of people are looking for a second spare (such as I).

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

if u can get 4 other buyers to go in with u ill sell them lol $600 a piece

Last edited:

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score

$650 was for just the rims and it was a crazy good deal, those kind of deals don't come around very often. Seller must have had to get rid of them really quick

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People in Calgary have been asking $3800 for 5 of them (low mileage, with tires) and so far I haven't been able to get anyone to go lower than $3500. Locally the Raptor non-beadlocks have been selling for $1500-$1700 and since the beadlocks are only a $1000 option from the dealer, I have been offering $2500. So far though, no body has wanted to make me a deal.