Powder Coated My Method Roost Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prismatic's Peeka-Blue powder over Tiger's Extreme Chrome powder. I know the color isn't for everyone but after seeing @ALLOUTWARN 's truck with the Lollipop Red I was set on doing a two stage powder. Still don't know if I want to powder and engrave the caps or just polish them and leave them raw aluminum. I'll have some pics on the truck this weekend.

New color just in time for the 4th!!

Attachments

• Roost KO2.jpg
    Roost KO2.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 729
  • Roost Chrome Coat.jpg
    Roost Chrome Coat.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 337
  • Roost Raptor.jpg
    Roost Raptor.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 850
  • Red Blue 1.jpg
    Red Blue 1.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 404
  • Red Blue 2.jpg
    Red Blue 2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell yes looks good. Let us know how the powder holds up. Is this the route most go? I'm actually looking to get a powder coating business up and running soon.

ALLOUTWARN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prismatic's Peeka-Blue powder over Tiger's Extreme Chrome powder. I know the color isn't for everyone but after seeing ALLOUTWARN's (don't know how to "mention" someone) truck with the Lollipop Red I was set on doing a two stage powder. Still don't know if I want to powder and engrave the caps or just polish them and leave them raw aluminum. I'll have some pics on the truck this weekend.

Looks good brotha! That blue is bad ass, can't go wrong with prismatic powders

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good @LEEHWCAP! Yeah, just put an @ sign before someone's name and boom...its a mention. I'm even liking the first step with the extreme chrome powder, but I know chrome look isn't exactly a raptor thing. Very interested to see them on your truck. My vote is to match the center caps with the blue, or maybe even a black so that it blends and almost looks open but clean. Looking nice though!

OP
OP
FP Forged

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking good @LEEHWCAP! Yeah, just put an @ sign before someone's name and boom...its a mention. I'm even liking the first step with the extreme chrome powder, but I know chrome look isn't exactly a raptor thing. Very interested to see them on your truck. My vote is to match the center caps with the blue, or maybe even a black so that it blends and almost looks open but clean. Looking nice though!

Thanks for the heads up on "mentioning" someone. The chrome powder was a really cool/unique look. It was like a reflective silver but w/o metallic flake. I have two sets of caps so I'll mess around see what looks best. I'll wash it and get some better pics this weekend. Here is a quick shot during the install.

Attachments

• Roost Powder Truck.jpg
    Roost Powder Truck.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 746

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Dare I say, I like just that chrome powder? Cool look then and now too.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice @LEEHWCAP! Definitely bold and the gloss adds good dimension and depth to the wheel. I like the new KO2's too. Nice setup man!

Yeah, @Jimbo, the chrome powder would look nice with unpainted fender flares. Both are cool looks. The chrome with a silver truck or white with unpainted flares.

Last edited: