Beadlock Wheels best maintenance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
While the wheels are almost new, should I give them a few coats of spray on cermic wax? Prior to doing anything I figured I better hop on here and ask; what are the experts using/have used??

Any special consideration for the spare ? I did leave the trim ring off so it will be essentially new without any damage.

When mounting the new tires careful as they were a few of the ring bolt heads have slight marks. Has anyone powder coated or used anyting on these bolt heads to redo them? If so what did you use and color? Long term I might go with the real beadlock ring and the polished alumimum. Unfortunately no Raptor here but I loved the Gen 3 37 wheels enought to buy them and switch tires to 35s. Some day this might turn into a Raptor but I think the COVID tax and my no truck is worth more than $100k got me. Thanks for any advice and happy Raptor day!!

Rap Driver Side.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2321.jpg
    IMG_2321.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, clean your wheels and put on any spray wax/ ceramic spray. Cleaning it will be much easier as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter