Got a killer deal on 37" bfg baja t/as

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dillonboyd

Reaction score
Well I picked up a set of basically brand new 37" Baja T/As for $1200 today. They were used to test the suspension on a hummer. Still have sticker residue on them. They're also the DOT version. I'm pretty excited to get them mounted up when my wheels get here! Would have pics but it's a little dark

OP
OP
D

dillonboyd

Reaction score
Not bad. Have you already done your fenders?

Going to start trimming this weekend. Running stocks Til I can get some glass. Dont see any heavy off-roading being done anytime soon so I figure I'll be alright for now. Tires measure out to 36.7. We'll see how it goes. They are the project tread. Seem pretty hard to find in 37s. Actually didn't think they came in a 37 in DOT , only have seen 35s.

OP
OP
D

dillonboyd

Reaction score
god dammit you are lucky! if you come up on another set send me my way!!!

I found them on Craigslist in Arkansas, where I'm from, which is the weird part. Never expected to see a set in the middle of the country for sale.

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im running 37's top perch with methods and I don't rub just have to trim the right spots i know bigg50 is on mid perch, 37's and methods. he doesnt rub on hard offroading. mabey the occasional fender liner rub but if you trim right it works.

Steele16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea im on methods with stock fenders and 37" Projects and Ive stuffed it pretty hard repeatedly on big whoops without losing my flares