First timer changing tires. What to go with?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

_andy03

Reaction score
Hey guys, maybe you can offer some good advise. I currently have stock rims and tires on my new Raptor that I picked up. I actually like my stock rims for now but i need to change my tires. What do you guys think I shoud go with? I currently drive city and hwy miles but with this truck I find every way to drive off road, no snow as I live in South Florida, only have to deal with sun and rain. Ps love that rugged look of the off road tires so no street tires. THANKS!

:crazy:

OP
OP
A

_andy03

Reaction score
okay sorry im really new in this? what is KOs lol ???

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

by KO do you mean the stock tire?? sorry lol

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like my Toyo Open Country RT's. They are a little bit more agressive than the stock tires, yet are quiet and ride nice on road at all speeds. They also come with a 45k mileage warranty.

siooss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
okay sorry im really new in this? what is KOs lol ???

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

by KO do you mean the stock tire?? sorry lol

Stock tires are BFGoodrich T/A (Traction Advantage) KO (Key benefit On- and Off-road).

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
35 X 12.5 - 17 BFG K02 or go with the 37's but then you need to be considerate of wheels and offsets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can vouch for KO2s, as I live just north of you and have to drive in rain a lot at highway speeds.

Another good option others rave about is the Duratecs. Was planning to go with those, but every tire place was backordered on those and the KO2s were on sale.