Brake upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pt2285

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any one upgrade their brakes to vented rotors and better pads like the one from stage 3??? If so, thoughts?

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
EBC slotted rotors, pads from autoanything. SS lines from SDHQ.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you off-road your truck in mud, I'd recommend slotted rotors. Not the drilled ones. The holes hold the mud and can cause your brakes to squeal.

I have the R1 Concepts package from @Rookie. Premium cross drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads. SDHQ braided lines. It stops!

Thank You for your donations to Avery. We hit our goal!

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd go ebc they have a very good reputation I've used there rotors and pads on cars and bikes with awesome results and @IRONMAN can get you good prices on them.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I'd go ebc they have a very good reputation I've used there rotors and pads on cars and bikes with awesome results and @IRONMAN can get you good prices on them.

Thanks Tom, yes I deal in EBC.
I've had them for the past 2 years on my truck fronts only and they work great.
I just bought the rear upgrades and will hopefully put these on when it get a bit warmer.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's the EBC rotors and green pads on the front, had the rears done as well. I previously had s/s lines installed. Still breaking in the pads, they are quiet even though it says in the instructions that you will get "wind" noise from the rotors, but my SW exhaust covers up any such nonsense.

IMG_20150206_151216.jpg

OP
OP
Pt2285

Pt2285

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tom, yes I deal in EBC.
I've had them for the past 2 years on my truck fronts only and they work great.
I just bought the rear upgrades and will hopefully put these on when it get a bit warmer.

what are we talking for all 4 corners with pads?