Any pics of Method Roost in Black on truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lastwish

Reaction score
Thats me

Thats my truck. They look pretty good but they come with beauty rings instead of center caps which leaves the center section open. Looks like crap when you see the rusty hubs behind your new rims. Im having aluminum pieces cut and wrapped in vinyl with our ECR logo on it so it shows through. Should be sick when its done but for now it kinda suck. Plus now I don't like my tires anymore.:(

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats my truck. They look pretty good but they come with beauty rings instead of center caps which leaves the center section open. Looks like crap when you see the rusty hubs behind your new rims. Im having aluminum pieces cut and wrapped in vinyl with our ECR logo on it so it shows through. Should be sick when its done but for now it kinda suck. Plus now I don't like my tires anymore.:(

I had a few sets cut out of 6061. I like them better with the flat cover.

Attachments

• Method Cap 1.jpg
    Method Cap 1.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Method Cap 2.jpg
    Method Cap 2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 138

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

LOL the funny thing is I remember when everyone wanted those hub ring centers and Method never made them. Now they do and people don't want them LOL. Not a fan of the wheel but nice truck man.

OP
OP
LekRap

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Spray those hubs underneath with some high temp black paint. I sanded mine down a little to get the surface rust off and then sprayed with some rustoleum high temp black spray paint. I know you said you have caps coming, but this is an easy solution, even just for the mean time.

Jparso

Reaction score
Black with modifications

I sanded and painted my center ring and used aluminum to fill the center and got black lugs. I didn't like the machined ring nor the center hole.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 173

Jparso

Reaction score
close up of black custome

Here is a closeup

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 180

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Color matched discs with button head bolts. And the bronze has a matte black disc.

Attachments

• Red Roost Cap.jpg
    Red Roost Cap.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 233
  • Blue Roost Cap.jpg
    Blue Roost Cap.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 147
  • Roost Cap 8.jpg
    Roost Cap 8.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 399

DirtDevil36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting Hole Covers. I like the bronze as well, here are the black Roosts with powder coated rings . . . .
11327-rear-corner-oranged.jpg