20x10 wheels will it rub?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Try adjusting the lower control arm to max caster; it will pivot the lower ball joint fwd, thereby giving you more clearance.

DIESEL-INC

Reaction score
Try adjusting the lower control arm to max caster; it will pivot the lower ball joint fwd, thereby giving you more clearance.

will this effect the ride in any way?
where will this give more clearance, in the back where its rubbing?

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It will give you a tighter handling feel, decrease under steer and increase clearance in the back.
Remember, all changes will be minor, but may be enough to solve your problem.
Also I would not go off-roading with a -24 offset and stock fenders

DIESEL-INC

Reaction score
It will give you a tighter handling feel, decrease under steer and increase clearance in the back.
Remember, all changes will be minor, but may be enough to solve your problem.
Also I would not go off-roading with a -24 offset and stock fenders

Cool thanks ill talk to my guys at ford about this.....and i do not use the -24 offsets for offroading just for every day....37s on 18 inch beads for offroading :)

texas_online

Reaction score
yup just looked at it im running 20x9 on 35s and the inner liner is rubbing just the tip of it, all you need just cut the inner liners and i should be fine with 20x10, im thinking to run 20x12 with no lift, but i will start cutting and welding so it wont rub at all. ill get 20x10 for now then next year 20x12.

DEFCON 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having Fuel Lethal 20x9 +1 with Toyo MT 35x12.5 installed soon. Will those be ok with mid perch or should i change to the +20 offset. Main concern is fenders. Also, do yall think the 20x9s will hold up offroad?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

I'm having Fuel Lethal 20x9 +1 with Toyo MT 35x12.5 installed soon. Will those be ok with mid perch or should i change to the +20 offset. Main concern is fenders. Also, do yall think the 20x9s will hold up offroad?

You'll be fine