20x10 wheels will it rub?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DIESEL-INC

Reaction score
all the method wheels look too plain to me...and there all 20x9 i want a 20x10 i like a meaner thicker wheel...not opposed to 0 offset though.

DIESEL-INC

Reaction score
So the owner of the wheel store ordered me 20x9s and they still rub a little on mid perch.Anyone else have these issues? He is saying if he cuts a little of the plastic it will be fine.Has anyone else had this done and how has it worked out.I mean i see alot of 20s on raps and i am just so frustrated.Would a leveling kit help or anything as i do not want to lift the truck or mess with the stock suspension too much.Thanks guys

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the owner of the wheel store ordered me 20x9s and they still rub a little on mid perch.Anyone else have these issues? He is saying if he cuts a little of the plastic it will be fine.Has anyone else had this done and how has it worked out.I mean i see alot of 20s on raps and i am just so frustrated.Would a leveling kit help or anything as i do not want to lift the truck or mess with the stock suspension too much.Thanks guys

What offset are the 20x9's? If they're +0 or with 35's you should be golden. Don't do a leveling kit and mid perch. Or a leveling kit at all!

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cant put up pics when they dont fit. im not buying them unless they fit properly

I don't know man. My good friend has 20x9 BMF's with a +00 with Toyos and no rubbing at all. Even when at stock perch before he got Icon 3.0's. He had Nitto Trails before his toyos. Doesn't add up... What wheels did you end up going with?

BTW this pic was after 3.0's but I installed them on the stock truck and they didn't rub

Attachments

• 2013-raptor-whipple-supercharger-icon-raptor-suspension-deavers-sdhq-raptor-5.jpg
    2013-raptor-whipple-supercharger-icon-raptor-suspension-deavers-sdhq-raptor-5.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

DIESEL-INC

Reaction score
i got moto metal 967s 20x10 with toyos they rubbed on full lock and over bumps, did your buddy trim fender at all? Im already at mid perch and the owner of the store even threw on a pair of 20x9s with toyos and they still rubbed. SMH...So frustrating i just want wheels on lol