20X10 tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ossachuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I was to put 20X10 fuel mavricks on with 35 toyos would I need to adjust my perch to accommodate? I dont want to lift or use a leveling kit so would I be able to get away with adjusting my perch? My 2013 Screw is stock and im just trying to figure out some ideas. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your better off taking it to a shop that does suspension lifts and talk to them about it. It will need an alignment afterwards too

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For a 10" wide wheel, you need to be real careful what offset it is. If it is negative, forget it. 0 to slightly positive will still be difficult. You would probably need closer to 12-18 to make it work, especially with the toyos since they run big.

OP
OP
ossachuk

ossachuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What offset?
Im not sure what offset, Im just looking for pointers and tips right now. Maybe Ill go with 20X9's with a 0 offset or something positive. Of course I will need to have a mid perch aswell. What are better options for 35 tires? If anyone has anymore information feel free to enlighten me.

Last edited:

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not sure what offset, Im just looking for pointers and tips right now. Maybe Ill go with 20X9's with a 0 offset or something positive. Of course I will need to have a mid perch aswell. What are better options for 35 tires? If anyone has anymore information feel free to enlighten me.

20x9 with a 0 offset would probably only slightly rub at full compression. At mid I think you'd be clear.

jcl48

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I previously had Mavericks 20x10 -12 Offset with Nitto Trail Grapplers 35s. I am running Mid Perch and let me tell you those things rubbed alot on the inner part of the fender well. Now I am at 20x9 +1offset 35s Toyo OpenCountry R/T no rubbing what si ever. I even have much more clearace since the previous setup ate the plastic inner fender well so I had to trim a little to avoid damaging something cause they rubbed alot.