Tuner 6.2L raptor 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
please use the search button...there is a ton on this subject. also look to the right------>>

"5 Star Tuning"

only one thread needed for this

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
1. Surpassing all others in excellence, achievement, or quality; most excellent: the best performer; the best grade of ore.
2. Most satisfactory, suitable, or useful; most desirable: the best solution; the best time for planting.
3. Greatest; most: He spoke for the best part of an hour.
4. Most highly skilled: the best doctor in town.
adv. Superlative of well2.
1. In a most excellent way; most creditably or advantageously.
2. To the greatest degree or extent; most: "He was certainly the best hated man in the ship" (W. Somerset Maugham).
n.
1. One that surpasses all others.
2. The best part, moment, or value: The best is still to come. Let's get the best out of life.
3. The optimum condition or quality: look your best. She was at her best in the freestyle competition.
4. One's nicest or most formal clothing.
5. The supreme effort one can make: doing our best.
6. One's warmest wishes or regards: Give them my best.
tr.v. best·ed, best·ing, bests
To get the better of; beat: "I'm a rough customer, I expect, but I know when I'm bested" (Nathanael West).

HiTechRedneck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not the "Tuner" (device) but the person who builds the Tune that will go into your truck. Like everything else for our trucks - we all have our opinions.
Is it worth it to have a dyno sheet shootout? I seriously doubt it.
Can your butt tell the difference - maybe, maybe not.